¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 2h71n2s
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt O52vs5 This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 10gl0ee This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 2s8gv2v This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Ipmqgi
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 9ss42c

Últimos temas
» Orden Merodeadora (élite)
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyVie Dic 16, 2011 7:25 am por Invitado

» Prior Incantato-Harry Potter 3° generación [Afiliación normal] foro nuevo
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyMiér Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm por Invitado

» Kingdom Hearts After -Élite-
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyMiér Sep 21, 2011 2:47 pm por Invitado

» Middle Earth Tales: The Bard's Song
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyMiér Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm por Invitado

» Hogwarts Renovatio (VIP)
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyLun Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm por Invitado

» Last Poison ;; Normal [Harry Potter RPG]
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyDom Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am por Invitado

» Los Juegos del Hambre [normal, nueva afiliación]
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyLun Ago 29, 2011 11:19 am por Invitado

» Amortentia Nature Rol { Afiliacion Vip}
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptyDom Ago 28, 2011 11:58 pm por Invitado

» Templo de Dioses (Afiliación Elite o Vip)
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt EmptySáb Ago 27, 2011 5:49 am por Invitado

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 1 usuario en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 1 Invitado

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 20 durante el Lun Jun 08, 2020 3:18 am
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Chsw9
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 2054adcThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 29zqx3kThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 307sz1uThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt MicierThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 27wygqh
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt O3ipv
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 2e0s5zk
Changed DestinyPhotobucket {Marauders Map RPG}This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Afilia15This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 6zm39gPhotobucketThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 35x3510 This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt I23x3mThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Eh35Imperius NGhttps://2img.net/h/i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa453/sparskfly/35X35.gifhttp://hogwartschallenge.foroactivo.org/></a><a href=This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 35x3510PhotobucketThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 6qf81yThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 35x35This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt It-all-ends-35This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Banner12This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Banner10https://2img.net/h/i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa453/sparskfly/35x35-3.gifAdvanced PotionThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 35x35CrusadeCruel Intentions of The MaraudersThe Hunger Games RPGThis is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt 1268spk

This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt

2 participantes

This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Empty This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt

Mensaje por Sinead Westerholt Lun Jul 25, 2011 12:31 am

This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Tumblr_l8dta6Rvi31qayt01o1_500
Sinead Lykke Westerholt
This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart

16 años Ravenclaw Sangre Sucia Hija de Muggles Heterosexual

Meet me:

Vínculos Familiares

Familia
"Fuera de los problemas, hay un lazo que nos une"
Borje Adrien Westerholt (Padre)
Elianna Lykke Westerholt (Madre)
Eira Blysse Westerholt (Hermana Mayor)
Christer Borje Westerholt (Hermano Mayor)
Adrien Konrad Westerholt (Hermano Mayor)

Vínculos Amistosos

Mejores amigas
"Eres como una hermana"

Mejores amigos
"Eres como un hermano"

Amigos
"Por los buenos ratos"

Buenos Amigos
"Eres de mis personas predilectas"
Luna Lovegood

Confidentes
"Te lo cuento absolutamente todo de mi"

Protegidos
"No dejaré que te suceda nada malo"

Protectores
"Eres como mi ángel de la guarda"

Conocidos
"Creo haberte visto por ahí"
Severus Snape
Luna Lovegood
Draco L. Malfoy
Jensen Van Der Meulen

Conocidos casi Amigos
"Tal vez nos llevemos mejor"

Consentidos
"Todo lo que quieras, te lo doy"

Inseparables
"No se que haría sin ti"

Trato Cordial
"Ante todo respeto"
Severus Snape (Simple respeto)
Jensen Van Der Meulen

Afecto
"En serio, te aprecio"
Jensen Van Der Meulen

Respeto
"No puedo ser grosera contigo"
Jensen Van Der Meulen

Aliados
"En las buenas y en las malas"

Vínculos Amorosos

Curiosidad
"Hay algo de ti que me llama la atención"

Atracción
"Tienes un no se que, que que se yo, que me gusta"

Coqueteo
"Simplemente no puedo evitarlo, no tengo remedio"

Desliz
"No se en que estaba pensando"

+18
"¿Necesitas un croquis o te haces una idea?"

Amigos con derecho
"No todo han de ser charlas, también acción"

Amor
"Eres todo cuanto deseo"

Pareja Actual
"Mi corazón te pertenece... soy todo tuyo"

Ex-Pareja
"Tiempo pasado, tiempo olvidado"

Amor Platónico
"Te quiero, pero algo nos impide estar juntos"

Amor/Odio
"Te deseo y te detesto a la vez"

Obsesión
"Me has hecho perder la razón"

Vínculos de Odio

Trato Hostil
"No me hables, no me mires, no te soporto"
Severus Snape (Ocasional)
Draco L. Malfoy

Enemigos
"Estás muerto"

Indiferencia
"No me interesas"
Draco L. Malfoy

Fastidio
"Nunca me canso de molestarte, ¿por que será?"

Rencor
"Me has hecho algo que nunca olvidaré"

Odio
"Mejor que nos nos cruzemos o habrá problemas"

Última edición por Sinead Westerholt el Vie Ago 05, 2011 12:36 am, editado 2 veces
Sinead Westerholt
Sinead Westerholt
Ravenclaw; 6º
Ravenclaw; 6º

This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Empty Re: This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt

Mensaje por Jensen Van Der Meulen Jue Ago 04, 2011 11:46 pm

¿Conocidos, trato cordial y afecto? Sinead le daría una especie de deseo de protección, tan fragil y pequeña que parece una muñeca.
Jensen Van Der Meulen
Jensen Van Der Meulen
Profesor@ de Encantamientos

This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt Empty Re: This is the place were I sit, This is the place in my heart, This is the place where I'm falling appart ~ Sinead Lykke Westerholt

Mensaje por Sinead Westerholt Vie Ago 05, 2011 12:32 am

De acuerdo, Profe Smile, ya lo agrego. Ademas le pongo Respeto de mi parte
Sinead Westerholt
Sinead Westerholt
Ravenclaw; 6º
Ravenclaw; 6º

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado